Thursday, January 19, 2012

No, Not London, Ontario... London, England!

Growing up, everyone always told me that I'm a lucky girl, but I never realized how lucky until I spent the first week of 2012 in London, England. I spent the wee hours of the first day of 2012 watching Canada kick a** in the World Juniors Game vs. USA. Than I spent that afternoon and evening waiting in airports, flying in planes, taking trains, and driving on the wrong sides of the streets. It was a very long but very exciting way to celebrate the first day of a new and what I hope, an amazing year.
London was incredible, I love it! And this time instead of it just being my host mom and I, it was also her friend, Ale, and Ale's daughter, Ughetta.
Day 1:
Buckingham Palace
St. James Park
Piccadilly Circus- Not an actual circus for people that don't know (Mom)
AĆ©ropostale-  Which was the most impressive example of corporate, brainwashed America.
Soho
Oxford Street














Day 2:
The British Museum
Carnaby Street-Good Shopping!









Cleopatra's Sarcophagus 










Day 3:
The London Eye
The Tate
Millennium Bridge
St. Paul's Cathedral


























Day 4:
The Tower of London
The Science Museum
































Day 5:
Westminster Abbey
South Kensington
Trafalgar Square

























So that's London in Pictures and Words! London is, in the words of Jim Carrey, B.E.A.U.tiful and now I am a pro at using the London Underground!



No comments:

Post a Comment